The 2019 Gate Code has been changed.
Log-in and go to Members page for the code.
Rimfire Bullseye League is coming to Prescott Action Shooters.
For more information, click here for PDF
Prescott Action Shooters:
Reminder to all shooters using the Measured Pistol Practice Bay —
as stated on the rule board located in the bay, there are no
centerfire rifle calibers allowed on the pistol bay. Rifle calibers are
restricted to the rifle bay.
Please check with the club range master or president if you have questions.
NORTHERN ARIZONA CLASSIC MAY 18 & 19TH
PRESCOTT ACTION SHOOTERS COMMITTEES
Tho PAS Board is looking for volunteers for some help in various committees. This is your chance to give back to the Western US's greatest shooting range.
Here is a list and description where you can help:
Capital Improvement Chairperson:
Help determine future improvements for the range facilities
Public Relations Chairperson:
Coordinate publicity for PAS events
Help guide Board of Director meetings' procedures and policies according to PAS by-laws, Operations and Procedures and Roberts Rules of Order
Election Committee Chairperson:
Recruit qualified PAS members to run for election to the PAS board of directors, oversee and announce the election results at the annual corporate meeting
Range Committee Chairperson:
Coordinate committee members to provide assistance to the Range Master activities
For further information, contact Arlan Averyt.
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next
the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during
regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is
even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF
Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below