Special Notice: Effective February 24, 2022
SparkLight (CableOne) will be dropping their email service.
Any emails left on in your Sparklight email account with an @cableone.net; @nwcable.net; or @mycitycable.com email address as of February 24, 2022 will be permanently deleted and unrecoverable.
Cancelled IDPA match for the 22nd has been rescheduled to the 29th of January.
Let Arlan Averyt know if you were signed up for the 22nd but will not be able to attend the 29th.
A reminder that the membership year now runs from July 1 – June 30. Your current membership expires June 30, 2022.
You will not be receiving renewal information in February, as usual, but renewal information will now go out in May.
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION:
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next
the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during
regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is
even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF
Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below