P R A C T I S C O R E
Q U I C K L I N K S
View scores from these links
U P C O M I N G E V E N T S
Mission of Prescott Action Shooters
Our mission is to encourage Action Shooting Sports
and to promote safety, fellowship, and good sportsmanship in this aim.
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION: (Revised: 08/29/22)
• A mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays,
next to the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days
during regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice
area to be closed.
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• No pets are allowed on the range under any circumstances.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 mph. It's one lane in and out.
Once on the range the speed limit is 5 mph.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range
is secure even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the rifle bay.
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF Downloaded from here.
• Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
• Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
• If you have any changes or see any mistakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below.
Finks Custom Gunsmithing
2900 W. Gunsite Rd.
Paulden AZ 86334