P R A C T I S C O R E
Q U I C K L I N K S
View scores from these links
U P C O M I N G E V E N T S
2022-2023 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL IS ACTIVE
Annual Range Membership renewal dues: $125.00
Due/Postmarked by June 30
Renewal notification was emailed May 16th and a Renewal Form is also posted in the Member Section
If you haven’t received the email, please check to confirm the email address in your member profile is current and correct
HERITAGE and LIFE members – Please check that your mailing address on your member profile is up-to-date as you will receive a new badge this year.
ANNUAL members - Please read carefully the information and instructions in your email notice and on the Renewal Form.
BASIC members - Please refer to the personal email or letter sent regarding Basic renewal elimination and upgrading to Range Privilege.
New ID badges – PAS will be issuing new ID badges to ALL members. This year we are producing a new PVC badge which will be durable, waterproof, and sturdy. The badge will be sent to you in the mail.
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION:
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays,
next to the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days
during regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to be closed.
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is secure even
if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYQAEDfdndw
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the rifle bay.
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF Downloaded from here.
• Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
• Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
• If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below