The Forest Service has placed the Wilhoit area under Stage 1 Fire Restrictions.
While at the PAS range, NO SMOKING is allowed on the property
unless you are inside your vehicle.
Please contact the Range Master or Club President if you have questions.
SASS - Turquoise Bill
Fellow PAS Shooters-
My wife and I will be moving to Medford, OR. Our last day here will be May 17th.
I’d like to thank all of you who I’ve gotten to know throughout my years with the club. I’d especially
like to thank all of you who supported and helped me during my time as a Match Director.
A special thanks to Pete Connal and Steve and Debi Keehner for helping to establish us as a USPSA Club
back in 2006. Also, thanks to all of you who helped start our first NAZC match in 2007 and continued to
help support it during my time as the MD.
I have great memories and will miss all of you who have become good friends – too many to list all of
you, but you know who you are. The club has come a LONG way since I first began shooting with YRL in
their Trifectas at Storm Ranch with Roscoe and Ann Livingston way back in the 1990s.
This is a terrific range with great club members, and as a Heritage Member, you might just see me out
there when I come back to the area on a visit.
I’ve already been in contact with Medford’s two gun clubs and look forward to getting to know their
members. If you ever plan to be in Medford area, my new contact information will be available on the
This move will put us within an easy driving distance to our families – something we haven’t had for 41
years. It’s bittersweet but also exciting.
My best to all of you,
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next
the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during
regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is
even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF
Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below