P R A C
T I S C O R E
Q U I C K L I N K S
To Register to a Match, go directly to PractiScore.com. Login to their site is required now.
View scores from these links
U P C O M I N G E V E N T
Blues Brothers - Prescott Valley, AZ
Expert Gunsmiths & Firearms Refinishing
928-308-7732 - Jess
10% Discount with Code: BB002
Finks Cutom Gunsmithing - Chino Valley, AZ
541-220-1632 - Dave
10% Discount to PAS Members
We are a proud supporter
of the Yavapai Food Bank
SPORT SHOOTERS SUPPLY LLC
Club Member and Class 3 Dealer providing
Guns, Optice, Supplies, Transfers, Training
Frank Barbaro -- 928-713-0457
WOW! WOW! WOW!
There are some great buys on the Sale/Trade page.
With an increase in club membership, the board felt it may be informative for new and old club members to list some preferred behaviors for matches.
As we strive to make the range a family friendly environment, while anywhere on the range, please use restraint in the use of colorful language.
Shooters’ Meeting prior to the match: Please be present and on time. Also, please be quiet so the match director does not have to talk above side conversations. The Match Directors do not get paid and put forth a lot of effort to put these matches on for the competitors to enjoy. Being quiet and attentive during these is the best way to show them respect for their efforts.
While your squad is shooting a stage, it is expected that everybody on the squad helps with resetting the stage. Taping, picking up brass and other chores as necessary to ensure a quick stage reset really helps the matches flow smoother. Exceptions to this are the on-deck shooter, the current shooter and the shooter that just completed the stage.
When advancing to the next stage/bay during a match, if the stage is still being shot by the squad ahead of yours, please do not crowd into the shelter area and drop your equipment among the other squads’ stuff. This leads to confusion and will actually slow down the transition into the stage. Also, please be mindful of the noise level as the current shooter usually appreciates quiet so they can focus on shooting the stage to the best of their ability. Please refrain from walking the stage until the previous squad has cleared the stage. It’s best to just stay back and out of the way until the previous squad moves on.
At the end of the match, it really helps when everybody helps to tear down. What to tear down is covered in the Shooters’ Meeting.
Smokers; During fire restrictions, the only smoking is in your vehicle. When not in fire restrictions, please be mindful of wind direction and go down wind of people.
Smokeless users: Please do not spit juice or the wad in a traveled area. No one wants to look at that or step in it.
Thank you for your cooperation
Prescott Action Shooters
Board of Directors
SASS - Turquoise Bill
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next
the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during
regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is
even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF
Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below