Board Member Elections are coming in April. Here are the "Bio's" for those positions.
Board Canidate Bio's. Click Here for PDF
Rimfire Bullseye League is coming to Prescott Action Shooters.
For more information, click here for PDF
*** ONLY 2 SEATS REMAINING ***
*** ON OUR 3rd TABLE ***
MARCH 30th - PRESCOTT RESORT AND CONFERENCE CENTER
Contact Leo Bounds click here or call: (928) 925-4630
Tickets are $65 for Single and $130 for Couples.
Prescott Action Shooters:
Reminder to all shooters using the Measured Pistol Practice Bay —
as stated on the rule board located in the bay, there are no
centerfire rifle calibers allowed on the pistol bay. Rifle calibers are
restricted to the rifle bay.
Please check with the club range master or president if you have questions.
NORTHERN ARIZONA CLASSIC MAY 18 & 19TH
Northern Arizona Classic
Its that time of year again to get ready for the 2019 NAZC. We are planning on opening registration on
February 20, 2019 at 6:00 PM. The format this year will consist of 12 stages and a new and improved
The match fee will be the same as last year, $175 and $100 for juniors. For juniors registration please
e-mail me anytime, even before match registration opens, so I can register them at the reduced price.
If you are interested in helping out at the match let me know. Besides free match entry and food we will
also be offering incentives for Certified Range Officers. If you are going to register as staff you
don't need to register at the same time as everyone else but you can. Even if you can't RO we need help
with set up, parking, and other things.
We will also be needing a few ROs for the Thursday and Friday squads. If you work those days you can
shoot on Saturday and Sunday. I will need to set this up so please email me before registration opens if
you are interested in working on Thursday and Friday.
More information will be coming but feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions or needs.
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next
the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during
regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is
even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF
Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below