NORTHERN ARIZONA CLASSIC RESULTS Click Here
Important notice for all matches in the action pistol bays!
As we resume matches in USPSA, Steel Challenge, IDPA and the Thursday paper and steel matches,
we are only accepting online registration and payment through Practiscore.com. There will be no walk-on, match day registrations accepted!
So, if you have opted out of the mass club emails or are not a club member, know that you will need to generate a free Practiscore account to register, pay and sign waiver for all of the above listed matches online.
This is to help keep social distance and reduce person to person transfer.
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION:
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next
the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during
regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer, steel core bullets, or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• No ammunition with magnet attracting projectiles (bullet) allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is
even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF
Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below