P R A C T I S C O R E
Q U I C K L I N K S
Register using these links
View scores from these links
U P C O M I N G E V E N T
Desert Eagle Guns
Buy - Sell - Trade - Special Order
Boris Marstanovic 928-759-8558
8558 E. Valley Rd. Prescott Valley, AZ
Blues Brothers - Prescott Valley, AZ
Expert Gunsmiths & Firearms Refinishing
928-308-7732 - Jess
10% Discount with Code: BB002
We are a proud supporter
of the Yavapai Food Bank
SPORT SHOOTERS SUPPLY LLC
Club Member and Class 3 Dealer providing
Guns, Optice, Supplies, Transfers, Training
Frank Barbaro -- 928-713-0457
USPSA 1st SATURDAY START TIME CHANGED TO 11:00 am
SIGN-IN BEGINS AT 10:00 TO 10:50 am
The 2016 NAZC registrations opens February 19th, 6pm MST.
Shooters will be required to make on-line payment during registration.
If you are interested in volunteering for NAZC, contact Ron here.
Dave Zink will be hosting a USPSA match the first Tuesday of every month beginning in February.
These matches are held at the Prescott Gun Club on Iron Springs Road in Prescott.
Cost is $12.00. Match sign-in at 5:00 pm and match begins at 5:30 pm.
For more information, text or call Dave at (928) 830-3519 or email the Webmaster.
National Shooting Sports Foundation: We're On 'Alert' In 2016
by Matt Vespa | Jan 26, 2016
Let’s not kid ourselves; the firearms industry is seeing some good balance sheets.
In fact, they’ve seen spectacular sales ever since Barack Obama took office.
As the president issues executive actions on gun control, one of the ironic aspects of the Obama legacy is that over 100 million guns have been sold since his 2009 inauguration.
Nevertheless, on January 20, the first day of the Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade show (SHOT Show) in Las Vegas, Nevada, National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) president
Steve Sanetti noted that the prolonged and incessant attack on the Second Amendment by the media and their like-minded friends in government has placed the industry on “alert”
Read the full article here.
With President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton using the United Kingdom and Australian models for gun control, which is centered on gun registries, bans, buybacks, and confiscation,
the choice seems to be very clear to any gun owners and Second Amendment supporter capable of rational thought.
Democrats are pushing legislation that would lay the legal groundwork for anti-gunner to sue the firearms industry out of existence.
It has no chance of passing, but that’s not the point.
It shows, as so often with liberal advocacy, that they’re willing to go down the undemocratic road of using the courts to push their agenda.
Elections have consequences, even ones that don’t get national attention.
One has to look no further than Richmond, Virginia, where Attorney General Mark Herring, a Democrat who barely won his 2013 race, decided to
unilaterally eviscerate concealed carry reciprocity agreements with two dozen states.
In 2016, between the Republican field and the Democratic geriatric brigade, the choice is quite clear for any supporter of the Second Amendment.
Yes, our heritage is, indeed, on alert.
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next to the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to be closed.
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is secure even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYQAEDfdndw
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the video here
• Thanks to Dave Bankhead, here is how to use the Nook with Practiscore. How to use the Nook