Roger Tarro's family has arranged a memorial service for him on Saturday, June 30 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
at the Mountain Club clubhouse. That timing should allow anyone shooting the IDPA match that
morning to stop by to say so-long to our friend. Light refreshments will be served.
The clubhouse is located at 910 Clubhouse Dr. which turns west (right if you’re coming from town) off White Spar about a mile south of the intersection at Copper Basin by Safeway.
The clubhouse is roughly one-half mile west along Clubhouse Dr. on the right-hand side.
All those who knew and loved Roger are welcome to come by to meet his family and honor his memory.
The club has purchased a new Doppler Chronograph. It is available at most matches.
Attention Member Families with Junior Shooters
A fund has been set up from the estate of our late member Jerry Eisenberg by his family David and Karen
The purpose of this fund is to assist with the expenses for our family membership holders with a Junior
help that Junior attend matches other than our local matches. Matches such as Area, State and National
matches in disciplines supported by our Club would qualify. Also events in which the shooter is to be
recognized would also be considered.
USPSA/IPSC, IDPA, SASS, ICORE and SCSA matches are examples of those this fund would assist.
If interested or to see if an event will qualify for this assistance, please notify a board member at
45 days in advance.
Yavapai Recreation League/Prescott Action Shooters Board of Directors
Bob and I along with Gunsite are putting on a match this year on June 30 at Gunsite.
It's a fundraiser and all the monies earned go to scholarships for children in our area.
If you could spread the word that would be grand. Click here for
Jane Anne Shimizu - StephanieScholarship
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next
the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during
regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is
even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF
Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below