P R A C T I S C O R E
Q U I C K L I N K S
View scores from these links
U P C O M I N G E V E N T
Blues Brothers - Prescott Valley, AZ
Expert Gunsmiths & Firearms Refinishing
928-308-7732 - Jess
10% Discount with Code: BB002
We are a proud supporter
of the Yavapai Food Bank
SPORT SHOOTERS SUPPLY LLC
Club Member and Class 3 Dealer providing
Guns, Optice, Supplies, Transfers, Training
Frank Barbaro -- 928-713-0457
The Well Armed Woman, Prescott Chapter, meets the 2nd Sunday of the month at the Prescott Gun Club at 1200 Iron Springs Road, Prescott.
SATURDAY'S WEATHER DOESN'T LOOK GOOD SO WE ARE CANCELLING SATURDAY SILHOUETTE
WE ARE GETTING READY FOR THE 10TH ANNUAL NORTHERN ARIZONA CLASSIC
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The club has purchased a new Doppler Chronograph.
The schedule will be posted here.
National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill Drawn Up for Next Congress
By Stephen Gutowski - December 5, 2016
The new Congress is still weeks away from being sworn in, but one Republican congressman has already written a national concealed carry reciprocity bill to submit to it.
North Carolina Republican Rep. Richard Hudson on Monday released the details of the bill he plans to introduce in the next session. The bill would allow anybody with a valid
concealed carry permit from the state they live in to carry a gun in any other state.
“Our Second Amendment right doesn’t disappear when we cross state lines, and I plan to introduce legislation in the first days of the 115th Congress to guarantee that,” Hudson
told the Daily Caller. “The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 is a common sense bill to provide law-abiding citizens the right to conceal carry and travel freely between states without worrying about conflicting state codes or onerous civil suits.”
“As a member of President-elect [Donald] Trump’s Second Amendment Coalition,” Hudson continued, “I look forward to working with the administration to advance policies that
support and protect our right to keep and bear arms.”
The text of the proposal, first reported by the Caller,
would prevent more restrictive states from prohibiting those from out of state from legally carrying a gun. It would require those carrying a gun to also carry the permit from their state and government-issued picture ID. They would also be required to follow the state’s laws on concealed carry.
The law would also allow anybody who is wrongfully prosecuted for carrying in a neighboring state to seek lawyers fees from that state.
A national reciprocity bill is at the top of gun rights activists’ wish lists for the coming Republican administration. Along with
a pro-gun Supreme Court nominee and
reform of silencer laws, sources within the major
Second Amendment advocacy groups said national reciprocity is likely to be what they push for in the new year.
Nobody is positive about how the timing will shake out, but activists remain excited about the prospects of all three policies.
This entry was posted in Issues and tagged 2nd Amendment,
Concealed Carry, Congress,
Gun Control, Guns.
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next to the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to be closed.
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is secure even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYQAEDfdndw
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the video here
• Thanks to Dave Bankhead, here is how to use the Nook with Practiscore. How to use the Nook
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the rifle bay.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below
Supported Browsers: Chrome: Current - 1 & up, Edge: Current - 1 & up, Firefox: Current -1 & up, Internet Explorer: 9+, Safari: Current -1 & up, Opera: Current, Mobile: Stock browser on Android 4.0+, Safari on IOS 7+