Forest Service closes the forest to shooting as of April 20.
PAS rifle range will be closed to all unsupervised non-match shooting until the restrictions are lifted.
See calendar for permitted shooting times.
NAZC PRACTISCORE LINK IS HERE
Because of some cancellations, we now have spots open.
Are you an R/O? We need some extras for our annual NAZC match. Paid entrance fee and food.
The club has purchased a new Doppler Chronograph. It is available at most matches.
The Annual club meeting received 177 ballots to produce two renewing members
and a new Board member. They are:
Arlan Averyt, Gary Carr, and Mike Miller.
The new Club Officers are:
President: Arlan Averyt
Vice President: Kenneth Stubbe
Treasurer: Matt Hetherington
Secretary: John Eastman
Range Master: Jess Pilcher
Membership Coordinator: Terry Pilcher
Capital Improvement Chairman: Philip Toci
Public Relations Chairman: Ron Younger
Parliamentarian: John Eastman
Nominating Committee Chairman: John Eastman
Range Committee Chairman: Jess Pilcher
Bob and I along with Gunsite are putting on a match this year on June 30 at Gunsite.
It's a fundraiser and all the monies earned go to scholarships for children in our area.
If you could spread the word that would be grand. Click here for link
Jane Anne Shimizu - StephanieScholarship
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION:
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next to the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to be closed.
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is secure even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYQAEDfdndw
• Range Safety is Everyone's Job. See the video here
• The upper parking lot behind the rifle bay is not to be used as a shooting point.
• There will be no placing of additional or personal steel targets on the hillside behind the rifle bay.
• Pistol Caliber Carbine Best Practices PDF Downloaded from here.
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below